Bonsai tree: A Levitated Bonsai Platform

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bonsai tree: A Levitated Bonsai Platform

After. A twin trunk Mountain hemlock that was collected, styled and placed on a very thin piece of plastic by Michael Hagedorn and friends.


It’s been a while…

…since we featured Michael Hagedorn (Crataegus Bonsai). This is partly because lately we’ve been focusing more on international bonsai than North American bonsai; and partly because if we do too much Michael, you might suspect there are kickbacks involved (Michael is way too clean for that; as for me…).


Mountain hemlock on levitated nylon board

I won’t say too much about the nylon board or the steps that were necessary to cause it to levitate. What I will do is show you three photos to whet your appetite and provide links to Crataegus Bonsai so you can satisfy that appetite.


�


Before. Collected Mountain hemlock (Tsuga mertensiana).


�


What’s this?


Post-Dated is still the most enjoyable bonsai book I’ve ever read.



Source: Bonsai Bark

0 comments:

Post a Comment