Bonsai tree: Eighth and Ninth Entries in Bonsai Art Contest

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bonsai tree: Eighth and Ninth Entries in Bonsai Art Contest

Paulentry
Bonsai sketch by Paul Flegenschue. “Attached is a scan of a tree and scene I drew in my sketchbook when I was doing my undergraduate. I imagined the sketch as a Japanese maple during winter, showing its intricate branch ramification.”
Mat&genentry1
Cérigraphy by Gen. Submitted by Matthiew Quinn. “My girlfriend is taking cérigraphy courses. She drew the bonsai of a picture off the web, then made it biger by drawing a couple more bonsai and finally got the big bonsai you see on the shirt. She then made the stencil, printed it on the beige test sheet, then she printed it on the shirt.”
shirt
Gen’s image on a shirt. We shown two shots of any entries so far, but thought you need to see how this image is used to get the whole picture.

Source: Bonsai Bark

0 comments:

Post a Comment