Bonsai tree: Suzuki’s bonsai workshop

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bonsai tree: Suzuki’s bonsai workshop


Source: Bonsai Tonight
Suzuki’s bonsai workshop

It’s always fun to see other people’s workshops. Shinji Suzuki’s was well organized when I visited in 2009 – and that was when it was still under construction. Now fully completed, the place is one of the tidiest I’ve seen. Here are some more of Boon Manakitivipart’s photos from his visit to Suzuki’s garden in February, 2011.

Workbench

A plethora of root hooks

Workshop

There’s a tool in there I did not expect to see

Bonsai tools

Basic bonsai tools – why the second pair of scissors?

Wire holder

Handy wire holder with plenty of copper wire

Workshop

A far cry from my workshop

Workshop

Seriously

Pine

Awesome material with crafty stand to hold the tree in the new potting angle

Pine deadwood

Deadwood detail

Funny that such beautiful trees come from such a beautiful workshop – or is it? Maybe cleaning up my workshop will lead to better trees in my garden. It’s worth a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment