Bonsai tree: Another Bonsai-Tatoo?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bonsai tree: Another Bonsai-Tatoo?

bontat
I’m not sure about these bon-tats anymore, though the flowers on Scott’s are very good. Are we heading in the wrong direction with these? Or should be continue posting them? Any thoughts?
I don’t have any tattoos, and if I did, it probably wouldn’t be a bonsai (maybe a Mahakala). Most people in my generation don’t have tattoos, and when they do, it’s usually just one, and often that one is hidden. Still, I am not opposed to the culture of prolific tattoos that mark these times. I don’t always like them, but I’m a big fan of freedom to do what you will with your body and do appreciate the artistry that some tattoos exhibit.
Off topic: judging of our Bonsai Photo Art Contest is still open. It won’t take long, it’s enjoyable, and you just might win a gift certificate to Stone Lantern.

Source: Bonsai Bark

0 comments:

Post a Comment